TooF Military Intel TooF Military Intel

Toof Meets Full Metal Jacket

This is one of my favorite episodes yet!

My friend called me today and said," Hey Brian, whatcha doin today?"

I replied," Starts with a waffle cone, ends with sprinkles, everything in between is pure gold!"

Mario Gets Massive! Mario Gets Massive!

Great!

This was really, really funny! Full of twists and turns that kept me laughing.

TooF Losing A Friend TooF Losing A Friend

2nd Review

I submitted a review on this already, but I just wanted to say that I love it how the bad toof tells the trouble one that he is gunna have to kick his ass. Something about that makes me laugh.

Thanks again for the awesome series.

Retarded Animal Babies Retarded Animal Babies

Hillarious!

Hillarious! And so awfully simplistic!

The White, The Black The White, The Black

Absolutely!

Roll model animation, right here!

Retarded Chinese Babies 1 Retarded Chinese Babies 1

An ACTUAL helpful review

That was a pretty good attempt at an RAB parody, but it has a lot to improve on. Words were a little hard to understand, and the music could have been more well put together.It could have been longer too.

I can't believe how many people are getting away with breaking rules, insulting you on reviews like they are. it clearly says,
"The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole."
I agree. "this sucks, you suck too" isnt a review, its an insult.

Well, "Creamyteam", if you are going to spoof something as respectable and famous as RAB, try to do a really good job at it. Good luck next time!

-Brian

TooF Fassabowl! TooF Fassabowl!

Way to Go! Another Great Hit

Alright! Another hillarity filled , rock-out-loud episode!

Take Lots With Alcohol Take Lots With Alcohol

Excellent, in time animation!

I love this song also, I am a huge A3 fan. I was very impressed by the timing of the whole thing. Good work! I wanna see more thought in the drawing of the face though. Awesome work anyway!

Emo Mario Emo Mario

Idea has potential

That was good! But it could have been more funny. You could have had more of an indication of Mario turning "Emo". Good job though.

Remember Love Remember Love

Short, Sweet and To The Point- Point= my heart

Very touching, smooth animation with a good soundtrack. I'd like to see stuff like this more often!